Welcome to registration for
The 2014 NCAA® Women's Final Four® 4Kay Run
Presented by Northwestern Mutual
Benefiting the Kay Yow Cancer Fund®
- Online registration closes on Thursday, April 3 at 6:00pm
- On-site registration will take place at Packet Pickup on Friday, April 4 from 1:00pm-8:00pm int he Music City Center outside the WBCA Convention Hall D and on Race Day, Saturday, April 5 beginning at 6:30am.
- Credit-cards will be accepted at Packet Pickup.
- Cash and checks are preferred method of payment on race day.
- Awards and snacks will be in Tourney Town immediately following the race.
Date: Saturday, April 5
On-site Registration Begins: 6:30am
Start Time: 8:00am
Start Line: Corner of 6th Ave. and Demonbreun St. near the back plaza of Bridgestone Arena
Packet Pick-up: Friday, April 4, 1pm-8pm at the WBCA Convention and Saturday before the race
Parking: Free parking will be available at LP Field across the river. Shuttle buses will be running from the stadium lots to the start line area. (Paid parking lots also available in surrounding areas near the start line).
For FAQs, please click the PDF on the right side of the page. This is a 4 kilometer (about 2.49 mile) race.
For registration questions, please contact Lauren Janicak at Ljanicak@NashvilleSports.com or 615-743-3126.
Registration is currently closed.